8 hours, 35 minutes
Robin's Nest No-Bake Cheesecake
A make-ahead, layered, no-bake cheesecake that's sure to impress your Easter guests!
- For the crust: In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers until finely ground. Add the brown sugar and melted butter, and pulse until combined. Transfer crust to an 8- or 10-inch springform pan and pack firmly. Reserve in the refrigerator.
- For the cheesecake: In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese until smooth, scraping down the sides when needed.
- Slowly mix in the sweetened condensed milk, scraping down the sides of the bowl, then add the lemon juice. Divide the cheesecake batter into three bowls and reserve.
- In the bowl of the stand mixer, with a whip attachment, combine the heavy whipping cream, sour cream and powdered sugar. Whip for 3-5 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Divide the whipped cream among the reserved bowls with cheesecake batter.
- Roughly chop approximately 6 ounces of the Cadbury Mini Eggs and divide evenly among the bowls. Next place 3-5 drops of food coloring into each of the bowls and gently fold into the cheesecake batter until combined.
- Remove the crust from refrigerator and layer in the cheesecake batter, smoothing down each layer before adding the next. Transfer the pan back to the refrigerator for 7-8 hours. For best results, chill overnight.
- For the topping: In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, combine the heavy whipping cream, sour cream and powdered sugar. Whip for 3-5 minutes or until stiff peaks. Dollop the whipped cream in the center of the cheesecake, making slight indentations for the "nest."
- Sprinkle the toasted coconut on the whipped cream and gently place the remaining Cadbury Mini Eggs on top.