3 hours, 30 minutes (plus 20 minutes to set)
3 hours, 35 minutes (plus 20 minutes to set)
Slow Cooker Pecan Pumpkin Spice Latte Spoon Cake
- Coat a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, add cake mix. Remove 1/3 cup and reserve.
- Add pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and instant coffee and whisk until combined. Transfer to prepared slow cooker. Sprinkle reserved cake mix and pecans over batter and drizzle with melted butter.
- Place a layer of paper towels under the lid to help prevent condensation from dripping onto your cake. Turn slow cooker to high for 1 hour, then reduce to heat to low and continue cooking for 2-2.5 hours. A toothpick inserted in the center will come out semi-clean, but the cake should still be moist.
- Remove lid and turn off heat. Allow to set for 20 minutes before serving. Serve warm with whipped topping and a dash of pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy!
Tip: If using a larger slow cooker, reduce time by 30 minutes.
Recipe Courtesy of Leigh An, ALDI Test Kitchen