Chocolate Hazelnut Flourless Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat three 6-cup mini bundt pans or three 6-cup standard muffin pans with butter.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate, hazelnut spread and butter. Stir until smooth. Remove the bowl from heat.
- With a hand blender, whisk the eggs until they triple in volume, about 15 minutes. Add the sugar, whisk until combined.
- Gently fold 1/3 of the egg mixture into the melted chocolate until well incorporated. Fold the remaining 2/3 egg mixture into the chocolate in two batches.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of cake comes out clean. Allow to cool. Invert the pan and gently remove the cakes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the heavy cream and powdered sugar. Whisk until smooth. Pour one tablespoon of the cream onto each cake and allow it to drip down the sides of the cake.
- Garnish each cake with a blackberry, raspberry and blueberry.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen