Chocolate Holiday Spice Cake
All the winter seasonal flavors packed into one bite.
- Place the butter, chocolates, honey and marshmallows into a double boiler. Stir until melted and thoroughly combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves and crushed spekulatius.
- Add the dry ingredients to the chocolate mixture, mix thoroughly.
- Spoon into an 8x8-inch pan lined with parchment paper and spread the mixture out evenly. Firmly press the mixture to an even thickness.
- Chill overnight.
- Cut into 16 squares when chilled.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
6 tablespoons Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter
2 5.29-ounce Choceur Dark Chocolate Bars
1/2 cup Baker's Corner Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
3 ounces Baker's Corner Unsweetened Baking Bar*
1 tablespoon Berryhill Honey
1 cup Baker's Corner Miniature Marshmallows
3/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Nutmeg*
3/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Cloves*
10.58-ounce bag Café Bistro Almond Spekulatius, crushed*
*These are Special Buy or Seasonal items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.