The perfect excuse to have chocolate for breakfast!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium pot over medium-high heat, combine sugars, butter, coffee and ¼ cup coffee grounds. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Decrease heat to low and add 1 cup chocolate morsels. Stir until completely melted and let cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs until frothy. Add vanilla and gradually whisk in chocolate mixture.
- In a separate large bowl, sift baking cocoa, flour and salt. Fold in to chocolate mixture in batches. Fold in remaining ½ cup baking morsels and mix until just incorporated.
- Line a 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an extra few inches to overhang the sides. Pour chocolate mixture into pan and bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove pan from oven and allow brownies to cool to the touch.
- Combine remaining tablespoon coffee grounds and powdered sugar. Sprinkle over brownies.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Audrey, ALDI Test Kitchen