A rich chocolate bite.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the heavy cream to a boil. Reduce heat and add 6 squares of the dark chocolate and all of the coffee & cream chocolate. Stir until melted.
- Remove from heat, stir in the walnuts and Irish cream.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until the chocolate is firm.
- Meanwhile, finely grate the remainder of the dark chocolate.
- Roll the chocolate mixture into small balls, roll in the grated chocolate. Serve chilled.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen