S'mores Mac & Cheese
Dessert mac & cheese the whole family will enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook noodles for 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium heat, whisk together milk, sour cream, cream cheese, vanilla, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 cup marshmallows. Cook until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add noodles, remaining marshmallows and chocolate chips. Fold gently to incorporate. Transfer to a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Combine butter and graham crackers in a medium bowl with remaining brown sugar and remaining salt. Crush to desired consistency.
- Spread topping over noodles. Bake for 15 minutes, or until casserole is bubbling and topping is crisp.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen