Backwards S'more Bar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray two 8x8-inch pans with non-stick spray and line with wax paper.
- Stir together the brownie mix, egg, vegetable oil and water until well blended.
- Spread half of the brownie mix into each 8x8-inch pan. Bake for 18 minutes.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes.
- Top one of the brownies with 2 cups of marshmallows.
- Follow with a single layer of graham crackers.
- Follow with the remaining 2 cups of marshmallows.
- Finally, flip the remaining brownie onto the layered brownie. Remove the wax paper from the bottom. Foil wrap the top and bake for 10 minutes to soften the marshmallows.
- Remove the layered brownie from the oven, lightly press down on the foil to help the marshmallows stick to each layer. Allow to cool down for 5 minutes.
- Remove the layered brownie from the pan and cut into 18 mini squares.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
1 box Baker's Corner Brownie Mix
2 Goldhen Large Eggs
2/3 cup Carlini Vegetable Oil
1/4 cup water
4 cups Baker's Corner Miniature Marshmallows
3 1/2-rectangles of Benton's Honey Graham Crackers
18 mini squares