2 hours, 20 minutes
2 hours, 40 minutes
10 (3 pieces per serving)
Traditional cheesecake bites with a white wine, pear and grape garnish.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a 18 x 13-inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- For the crust: In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Press mixture into baking sheet. Reserve.
- For the cheesecake: Cream together cream cheese and ricotta until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and mix until well combined. Pour on top of crust and bake for 1 hour.
- Turn off oven and leave in oven for 1 hour. Do not open oven. Remove and allow to cool in refrigerator.
- For the pear and grape garnish: In a large sauté pan, melt butter.
- Add pears and grapes and sauté for 3 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and cook until desired syrupy consistency is reached.
- Allow to cool to room temperature. Reserve.
- Cut cheesecake into 30 pieces and plate. Top with garnish.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen