- Using a stand mixer, cream together butter, sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well between each addition.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mixing on low speed, add the flour to the butter mixture, 1 ½ cups at a time, mixing until completely combined.
- Flatten the dough into a disc shape, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Roll the dough about ½-inch thick and use cookie cutters to cut out shapes.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheets for 12 minutes. Let cool completely. Decorate with your favorite icing, if desired.
Recipe Created by Stacey W.,
ALDI Holiday Cookie Contest Cut Out Cookie Recipe Winner
2 cups Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter, softened
3 ½ cups Baker's Corner Granulated Sugar
2 ½ teaspoons Baker's Corner Pure Vanilla
4 Goldhen Large Eggs
6 cups Baker's Corner All Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Baker's Corner Baking Powder*
1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
*These are Seasonal items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.
45 minutes (plus 2 hours to chill)
57 minutes (plus 2 hours to chill)
4-6 dozen cookies