Dark Chocolate Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 9x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In large microwave safe bowl, combine the butter and dark chocolate. Microwave for 2½ minutes or until the butter is melted. Allow to sit for 1 minute; stir until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Add the baking cocoa, sugar, vanilla and eggs. Stir until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir until combined. Add to the chocolate mixture and stir until well combined. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 28 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen