4 Minutes (plus 3 minutes to cool)
10 minutes (plus 3 minutes to cool)
Level up your quesadillas with these fold-over style tortillas, loaded with hazelnut, peanut butter, marshmallows, and bananas. Switch up this combination by adding different fruit, alternative spreads, and any other ingredients your heart desires! No matter what you choose to include, the same fold-over method can be used.
- Prepare a large nonstick skillet with butter over medium-low heat.
- Meanwhile, lay the tortilla down on a cutting board and make a cut from the center to the outer edge.
- With the cut flaps on the bottom left and right sides, work clockwise adding ingredients to the tortilla. Spread 2 teaspoons of peanut butter, on the lower left quarter of the tortilla. Slice 1/2 of a banana and add it to the next quarter, followed by 2 teaspoons of hazelnut spread on the third. Lastly, cut 3 marshmallows in half and place on the last quarter.
- To fold the tortilla, start with the peanut butter quarter and fold upwards over the sliced banana and continue folding over until you have a triangle.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with all tortillas.
- Add butter to preheated skillet until melted.
- Place the folded quesadillas in the preheated pan and sear on both sides for 1-2 minutes or until golden and marshmallows are starting to melt. Allow to cool 2-3 minutes before enjoying.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Leigh An, ALDI Test Kitchen