Frosty Kiss Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate medium bowl, use a hand mixer to cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla, mix thoroughly. With the mixer on low speed, gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture until completely combined.
- Roll the dough into 1 to 2-inch balls. Place on prepared baking sheets and use your thumb to create an indent in the middle of each ball. Place an unwrapped Hershey's Kiss in the center of each indent.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges become golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes on the baking sheet; transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Recipe Created by Allyson B.,
ALDI Holiday Cookie Contest Drop Cookie Recipe Winner