Keto-Friendly Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookie
A keto-friendly take on a classic sweet treat.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Using an electric mixer, cream together butter and stevia for 1 minute.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add almond flour and salt and mix for 1 minute. Fold in chocolate.
- Coat a 12" cast iron pan with cooking spray.
- Spread cookie mixture into pan and bake for 20 minutes or until crisp.
- Cool to room temperature and serve.
Tip: Top with a scoop of Sundae Shoppe Keto Ice Cream Pints* for an even sweeter low-carb treat!
*These are ALDI finds items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen.
Calories 210 Total Fat 22g Sodium 65mg Total Carbohydrate 8g Fiber 3g Sugars 1g Protein 7g
Recipes that are Better For You
These recipes are healthier options, crafted with ingredients that are naturally lower in sodium, fat or sugar than traditional recipes.