Maple Glazed Pumpkin Cranberry Walnut Cookies
Fall inspired cookies made without butter or eggs.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream together coconut oil and sugars. Add pumpkin, salt and pumpkin pie spice and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until thoroughly combined. Fold in walnuts and cranberries.
- Using a rounded tablespoon, scoop dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet 1-inch apart. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack; cool completely.
- For the maple glaze; In a small bowl, whisk together ingredients. Drizzle over cookies immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen