10 minutes (plus 30 minutes to chill)
PB Pretzel Bites
These quick and easy no-bake PB Pretzel Bites are the perfect combination of sweet and salty with a delectable creamy chocolate peanut butter coating.
- Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Place pretzels into a large resealable bag and seal. Using a rolling pin, break up the pretzels into tiny pieces. A food processor could be used. Pour crushed pieces into a large mixing bowl.
- In a large, heavy-bottomed pot, melt butter and marshmallows on low heat, stirring together until smooth. This can also be done in a microwave-safe bowl, at 30-second increments. Add peanut butter and stir until fully incorporated.
- Pour mixture over crushed pretzels. Stir until pretzel pieces are fully coated. Pour mixture into prepared dish and press down firmly to form a base. Set aside.
- For the topping: In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate bars stirring at 30 second increments until melted. Add the peanut butter. Stir until smooth. Pour mixture over base. Smooth chocolate mixture with a back of a spoon or spatula.
- Evenly space the 20 marshmallows across the chocolate surface. Place remaining pretzels, by gently pushing each one into the chocolate and leaning it against each marshmallow.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Slice into squares. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen