Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 9x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray and reserve.
2. In a large bowl, mix together brownie mix, water, oil and eggs.
3. Add 1 cup of chopped peanut butter cups and stir to combine.
4. Transfer batter to prepared baking pan. Bake for 38-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining 1 cup of chopped peanut butter cups. Allow brownies to cool completely before cutting.
Tip: For easy portioning, bake brownies in muffin tins for 18-20 minutes.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen