Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
Indulge in the perfect blend of rich chocolate and creamy peanut butter with these peanut butter cup brownies. These moist and chewy brownies are a dessert lover's dream come true. Made with fudge brownie mix, this recipe is incredibly simple to whip up.
The secret to these brownies' incredible taste lies in the peanut butter cups. The peanut butter cups are chopped up and mixed into the batter, infusing the brownies with a luscious peanut butter flavor that complements the chocolate perfectly.
Baking these brownies is a breeze. Just mix the ingredients together and bake in a 9x9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Once baked, sprinkle the remaining chopped peanut butter cups over the top and let the brownies cool completely before cutting.
These brownies are perfect for a cozy night in, movie night with friends, or as a decadent dessert for any special occasion. For a fun twist, bake the brownie mix in muffin tins for easy portioning. These peanut butter cup brownies are guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser and a new favorite dessert.
If you're looking for an easy way to portion out these brownies, try baking them in muffin tins for 18-20 minutes. This will give you perfectly portioned peanut butter cup brownie muffins that are great for sharing or packing in lunchboxes.
These peanut butter cup brownies are a great dessert option for any occasion, from potlucks and dinner parties to family gatherings and game nights. They are sure to be a hit with anyone who loves the classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter.
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 9x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray and reserve.
2. In a large bowl, mix together brownie mix, water, oil and eggs.
3. Add 1 cup of chopped peanut butter cups and stir to combine.
4. Transfer batter to prepared baking pan. Bake for 38-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining 1 cup of chopped peanut butter cups. Allow brownies to cool completely before cutting.
Tip: For easy portioning, bake brownies in muffin tins for 18-20 minutes.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen