Red Velvet Cheesecake Bars
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat an 8x8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to combine butter, sugar, vanilla, baking cocoa, salt, food coloring and vinegar. Add eggs and mix well to combine. Add flour, ¼ cup at a time, blending well between each addition. Reserve ¼ cup of batter.
- Pour the remaining batter into prepared baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, use a hand mixer to combine the cream cheese topping ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese topping evenly covering the brownie batter. Drop teaspoons of the reserved brownie batter on top of the cream cheese layer. Using a knife, drag zigzag lines through the batter to create a swirl design.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool completely before slicing. Keep refrigerated.
Recipe Created by Kimberly D.,
ALDI Holiday Cookie Contest Grand Prize & Cookie Bar Recipe Winner