Red Velvet Cheesecake Bars
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat an 8x8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to combine butter, sugar, vanilla, baking cocoa, salt, food coloring and vinegar. Add eggs and mix well to combine. Add flour, ¼ cup at a time, blending well between each addition. Reserve ¼ cup of batter.
- Pour the remaining batter into prepared baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, use a hand mixer to combine the cream cheese topping ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese topping evenly covering the brownie batter. Drop teaspoons of the reserved brownie batter on top of the cream cheese layer. Using a knife, drag zigzag lines through the batter to create a swirl design.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool completely before slicing. Keep refrigerated.
Recipe Created by Kimberly D.,
ALDI Holiday Cookie Contest Grand Prize & Cookie Bar Recipe Winner
Red Velvet Brownie:
Carlini Cooking Spray
½ cup Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter, melted
1 cup Baker's Corner Granulated Sugar
1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Pure Vanilla
¼ cup Baker's Corner Baking Cocoa*
¼ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
1 tablespoon red food coloring
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar or Tuscan Garden White Vinegar
2 Goldhen Large Eggs
¾ cup Baker's Corner All Purpose Flour
Cream Cheese Topping:
8 ounces Happy Farms Cream Cheese, softened
¼ cup Baker's Corner Granulated Sugar
1 Goldhen Large Egg
½ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Pure Vanilla
*These are Seasonal items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.