15 minutes (plus 10 minutes to cool)
43 minutes (plus 10 minutes to cool)
S’more Brownie Sandwich Bars
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray two 8x8-inch pans with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir brownie mix, egg, oil and water until well blended.
- Transfer half of the batter to each of the prepared pans and spread evenly.
- Bake the brownies for 18 minutes.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of marshmallows to the top of one pan of brownies, followed by a layer of graham crackers.
- Add remaining 2 cups marshmallows on top of the graham crackers. Flip the other brownie onto the layers and gently press.
- Remove the parchment from the bottom of the brownie. Cover pan with foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then gently press down on the layers to help the layer stick together.
- Carefully remove brownie from the pan and remove the other layer of parchment.
- Cut in 18 mini bars.
TIP: When cutting the bars, spray your knife with cooking spray to help prevent the marshmallows from sticking.
Recipe courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen