10 minutes (plus 4 hours to chill)
28 minutes (plus 4 hours to chill)
Strawberry Yogurt Bars
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine 4 cups strawberries and sugar. Cook for 5 minutes. Stir in vanilla.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water until dissolved. Stir mixture into saucepan and cook for 3 minutes, until thickened. Pour into a medium bowl and refrigerate until cool.
- In a large bowl, combine crispy oats and butter spread. Press into an 8x8-inch baking dish and bake for 10 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- Stir yogurt into cooked strawberries and pour on top of crust. Top with remaining 1/2 cup strawberries and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Cut into 9 squares and serve. Best eaten with a fork.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen
Calories 140 Total Fat 4.5g Sodium 75mg Total Carbohydrate 24g Fiber 3g Sugars 14g Protein 2g
Recipes that are Better For You
These recipes are healthier options, crafted with ingredients that are naturally lower in sodium, fat or sugar than traditional recipes.