One 13" x 9" pan
White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies
A holiday color studded delight. Serve warm, à la mode for extra fun.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a medium sheet pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, rehydrate the dried cranberries by combining with hot water. Let sit for one minute. Drain.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer. Add the vanilla and eggs, one at a time.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Add to the butter mixture and mix to combine.
- Fold in the cranberries and white chocolate morsels. Evenly press the batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until the top is a light golden brown. Allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares or create shapes with holiday cookie cutters.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen