Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Line a baking pan with waxed paper.
- Break chocolate into pieces and place in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave the dark chocolate for 40 seconds. Remove it, stir it and microwave it for another 40 seconds, then stir again.
- Dip each strawberry into the dark chocolate and place onto waxed paper. Allow to set, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately or keep in a cool, dry spot for no more than 4 hours.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
1 4.4-ounce bar Moser Roth Dark Chocolate Collection
1 pound strawberries, rinsed and patted dry with a paper towel