Pineapple Upside-Down Bread
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat an 8x4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Add butter to the loaf pan; place in the oven for 5 minutes or until fully melted.
- Spread pineapple chunks evenly in the butter.
- Sprinkle the package of brown sugar topping (included in the quick bread mix box) over the pineapple and butter.
- In a medium bowl, combine the bread mix, water, reserved pineapple juice, vegetable oil and eggs until incorporated. Pour over the pineapple mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cut off the top of the loaf before removing it from the pan.
- Immediately invert loaf onto a plate and let cool before slicing.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Carlini Cooking Spray
4 tablespoons Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter
20 ounces Sweet Harvest Pineapple Chunks, drained, reserve ¼ cup liquid
17.4 ounces Baker's Corner Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread Mix
½ cup water
3 tablespoons Carlini Vegetable Oil
2 Goldhen Large Eggs
1 hour, 5 minutes