Very Berry Pops
Enjoy as miniature ice pops or as ice cubes for a sweet addition to a summer drink.
- Evenly distribute the blueberries among the ice cube trays.
- In a large pitcher, mix together the berry burst juice and soda or sparkling water.
- Evenly distribute the juice among the ice cube trays.
- Wrap the top of each tray with a sheet of foil. For ice pops, puncture the center of each ice cube mold with a toothpick.
- Freeze for a minimum of 1 ½ hours. Enjoy off the stick or add the frozen cubes to your favorite summer drink.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen