A simple and wonderful dessert that warms the heart in the chilly evening.
Great with vanilla ice cream.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Core apples 1/2 inch from bottom and 3/4 inch wide.
- Combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, pecans and raisins and stuff into apples.
- Top each apple with butter and place in a baking dish.
- Add boiling water to pan and bake covered for 30-40 minutes.
- Baste apples with liquid on bottom of pan and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Calories 310 Total Fat 17g Sodium 10mg Total Carbohydrate 41g Fiber 6g Sugars 33g Protein 2g
Recipes that are Better For You
These recipes are healthier options, crafted with ingredients that are naturally lower in sodium, fat or sugar than traditional recipes.