Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Tart
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Unroll the crescent dough, separate into 4 rectangles. Press diagonal seams together. Cut each rectangle into 4 equal parts. Using a knife, score a ¼-inch border around each piece.
- In a small bowl, mix the ricotta, zest of 1 lemon, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, beaten egg and 2 ½ teaspoons sugar. Spread the mixture inside the border of each piece of dough.
- In a small bowl, combine the blueberries, remaining lemon juice and remaining sugar. Toss until the blueberries are coated. Sprinkle the blueberries on top of the ricotta mixture.
- Brush the crusts with egg white. Sprinkle sugar onto the crust and blueberries. Sprinkle with remaining lemon zest.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until the crusts are golden brown. Enjoy warm or cold.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen