1 hour, 20 minutes
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
With gooey caramel, warm delicious apples and sweet spice soaked rolls this easy Caramel Apple Bread Pudding Recipe is perfect for a fall tailgate or brunch.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a glass 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Cut rolls into bite-sized pieces and place in pan.
- Chop apple pie filling into bite-sized pieces. In a medium bowl, combine pie filling, eggs, creamer, half of caramel apple dip, seasonings, vanilla and sugar. Whisk until fully incorporated.
- Pour over rolls, mix gently until liquid is absorbed. Mixture should be moist.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool and drizzle with remaining caramel apple dip.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen