Mini Pumpkin Raisin Bread Puddings
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- For Topping: In a medium bowl, combine whipped topping, cinnamon and nutmeg. Reserve.
- Butter the bottoms and sides of 10 ramekins with 1 tablespoon butter. Dust lightly with 2 tablespoons sugar.
- For Bread Pudding: In large bowl, combine eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, canned pumpkin, heavy cream and ½ cup sugar until fully incorporated. Toss raisin bread with pumpkin mixture. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill ramekins with bread mixture, mounding it over the rim of the ramekin. Top with remaining butter (cut into small pieces) and sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool to room temperature. Top with caramel and hot fudge to taste, and serve with a dollop of whipped topping.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Scott, ALDI Test Kitchen