For the Love of Neapolitan
Kids can help stack the layers!
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and cut them along the perforations. Bake on a large baking sheet for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl over medium heat, combine the raspberries and sugar, stirring until the sugar has dissolved and the raspberries disintegrate, approximately 10 minutes. Let cool completely on the countertop.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pudding mix and milk, whisking for 2 minutes; refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Combine the cooled raspberry sauce and pudding; fold in whipped topping. Chill for 1 hour.
- Layer the pudding mixture, strawberries and crescent roll triangle, repeat the layers. Garnish with remaining whipped topping, if desired.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen
8 ounces Bake House creations Crescent Rolls
¼ cup raspberries
½ cup Baker's Corner Granulated Sugar
3.4 ounces Baker's Corner Instant Vanilla Pudding
1 ¼ cups Friendly Farms 2% Milk
¼ cup Friendly Farms Whipped Topping
8 strawberries, hulled and sliced
15 minutes (plus 1 hour to chill)
35 minutes (plus 1 hour to chill)