Orange Spekulatius Zabaglione
A warm boozy custard paired with seasonal spiced cookies and mandarin oranges.
- Fill a medium pot with 2 inches of water and bring to a boil.
- In a medium glass bowl, whisk together moscato, egg yolks, sugar, orange zest and cream.
- Reduce boiling water to a simmer and place bowl on top. Whisk continuously until mixture thickens, about 10 minutes.
- Place mandarin oranges in the bottom of six serving glasses.
- Pour warm zabaglione over oranges and top with crushed cookies.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen