30 minutes (plus 30 minutes to cool)
35 minutes (plus 30 minutes to cool)
1. To make simple syrup: In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine sugar, water and leaves of three mint sprigs. Stir occasionally, bring to simmer.
2. After 10 minutes, remove from heat. Let mint leaves steep for additional 20 minutes. Discard mint. Cool simple syrup to room temperature.
3. In a cocktail shaker, juice one half of a lime and muddle two mint leaves.
4. Add ¼ cup ice, 1 oz. mint simple syrup and Moscato, then shake.
5. Divide mixture over two glasses with ice, then split one can of Vista Bay Lime Hard Seltzer between the glasses.
6. Garnish with lime wedge and mint leaf.
Tip: The mint simple syrup can used in a variety of cocktails as well as a great addition to a morning latte!
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Trevor, ALDI Test Kitchen