15 minutes (plus 2 hours for chilling)
18 minutes (plus 2 hours for chilling)
Number of Servings:
Orange Creamsicle Slices
These slices of orange gelatin are a fun way to have a boozy shot or substitute with orange juice and entertain the kids.
- Carefully scoop out the flesh of each orange half and place halves in a 12-cup muffin pan. Juice the reserved flesh over a fine mesh colander in a small bowl, cover and leave in refrigerator to chill.
- Place gelatin mix in a medium mixing bowl. Pour in boiling water and whisk until gelatin has melted.
- Add orange juice and mango margarita. Whisk to combine.
- Pour mixture into orange halves about 3/4 full, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, or until set.
- Once gelatin has set, slice each half in fourths and garnish with whipped cream if desired.
Tip: To make a non-alcoholic version, substitute Zarita Mango Margarita with equal parts of orange juice.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Javier, ALDI Test Kitchen