8 10-ounce servings or 1 full pitcher
The refreshing Spanish punch you’ll love a bunch.
- Remove the frozen lime bars from the popsicle sticks by cutting around the sticks.
- In a blender, blend the sangria and frozen lime bars together until smooth.
- Meanwhile, on a plate, mix together the salt and sugar.
- To salt/sugar the rim of the glass, wet the lip of each glass with a wet paper towel and then rub the lip of the glass into the salt/sugar mix until a crust is created.
- Pour the SanGrita mix into salt/sugar-rimmed glass and garnish with strawberries and blueberries to taste.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen