S’morsey Hot Chocolate
- Set oven to broil.
- Place marshmallows on baking sheet. Broil for about 10 seconds, watching closely as they are easily burned. To avoid sticking, remove from baking sheet immediately.
- In a small sauté pan over medium-low heat, toast graham cracker crumbs until golden brown. Reserve.
- Using a double boiler, melt chocolate. Add milk slowly. Adding milk too fast will cause the chocolate to break.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup along rim of 4 mugs. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon graham cracker crumbs over each rim. Divide milk mixture among mugs.
- Pierce toasted marshmallows and chocolate squares onto 4 skewers. Place on rims. Shave remaining chocolate squares for garnish.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with remaining graham cracker crumbs. Garnish with chocolate shavings if desired.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Audrey, ALDI Test Kitchen