Spicy grilled steak, topped with a fresh pickled vegetable salsa.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Season meat with spices, ½ teaspoon salt, lime, lemon juice and oil. Marinate 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring vinegar, sugar and remaining ½ teaspoon salt to a boil. Add vegetables and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for 15 minutes. Strain.
- Cook steak on grill for 2 minutes each side. Rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Grill tortillas for about 30 seconds each side. Fill with sliced steak and top with salsa, lime zest and a sprinkle of salt to taste.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen