White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies
A holiday color studded delight. Serve warm, à la mode for extra fun.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a medium sheet pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, rehydrate the dried cranberries by combining with hot water. Let sit for one minute. Drain.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer. Add the vanilla and eggs, one at a time.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Add to the butter mixture and mix to combine.
- Fold in the cranberries and white chocolate morsels. Evenly press the batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until the top is a light golden brown. Allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares or create shapes with holiday cookie cutters.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Carlini Cooking Spray
1 cup Southern Grove Dried Cranberries
2 cups hot water
¾ cup Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter, softened
1 ½ cups Baker's Corner Brown Sugar
4 teaspoons Stonemill Essentials Pure Vanilla
1 Goldhen Large Egg
1 ½ cups Baker's Corner All Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Baker's Corner Baking Powder*
½ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
1 cup Baker's Corner White Chocolate Baking Morsels
*These are Seasonal items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.