Keto-Friendly Sugar Snap Pea and Spinach Frittata
A keto-friendly dish perfect for breakfast or brunch.
- Preheat oven to 350.°
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, salt and pepper. Reserve.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in an 8-inch oven-safe pan.
- Sauté onions until soft, about 3 minutes. Add sugar snap peas and sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Pour in whisked eggs, spinach, parsley and dill, stirring once. Crumble goat cheese on top.
- Place in oven and cook for 5 minutes or until eggs are set.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Audrey, ALDI Test Kitchen.