Candy Corn Truffles
- Place 4 ounces white morsels in a medium bowl and reserve.
- In a medium pot, combine 1 cup candy corn, cream and butter. Warm over medium heat until candy corn is completely melted.
- Pour mixture over white morsels and stir to melt. Place in refrigerator and allow to cool completely, about 2 hours.
- When mixture is cooled, scoop out a rounded tablespoonful; roll into a ball. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Repeat with remaining mixture. Chill truffles in refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, finely chop remaining ¼ cup candy corn; reserve.
- In 2 separate bowls, place 2 ounces white morsels in each bowl. Microwave for 1½ minutes or until melted. Add 3 drops of yellow food coloring to one of the bowls and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Remove truffles from refrigerator. Using a fork, drizzle both colors of chocolate over truffles and immediately garnish with crushed candy corn.
TIP: Make chocolate mixture the night before to reduce your prep time!
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Audrey, ALDI Test Kitchen