Baked Veggie Tortilla Triangles
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the vegetables, cream cheese, salt and pepper.
- Lay the tortillas onto a flat surface and place 1 ½ tablespoons of the vegetable mixture at one corner of the tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla into quarters, forming a triangle. Place open flap side down onto a baking pan.
- Brush each tortilla triangle with oil, bake on a parchment-lined sheet pan for 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Allow to cool. Wrap, refrigerate and send off to lunch.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen