Crudités with Artichoke Goat Cheese Dip and Red Pepper Feta Hummus
- In a food processor, combine the goat cheese, artichoke quarters, yogurt, garlic powder, salt, pepper and chili powder. Puree until smooth. Place in a serving bowl.
- In a food processor, combine the feta and hummus. Puree until smooth. Place in a serving bowl.
- Cut the carrots, peppers and celery into strips.
- Cut the snap peas in half lengthwise.
- Arrange the vegetables in groups on a serving platter, serve with the dips.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen