Mixed Fruit Ice Cream Parfait
- Drain mixed fruit into a bowl, reserve juice. Place half the mixed fruit in a blender with 3 tablespoons of reserved juice and honey. Blend until smooth.
- Using round cookie cutters, choose four in ascending sizes to fit your parfait glass. Cut circles from loaf cake slices.
- Press ice cream to ¼-inch thickness on parchment paper. Using the corresponding cutters for the loaf cake, cut the ice cream into four circles.
- Place 1 tablespoon of mixed fruit in the bottom of a parfait glass, followed by loaf cake, 1 tablespoon of mixed fruit sauce, ice cream and 1 tablespoon of whipped topping.
- Repeat layers, and top with remaining whipped cream and mixed fruit sauce.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen