No-Bake Lime Cheesecake with Chocolate Almond Crust
- For the crust: In a medium bowl, combine all the crust ingredients. Press the crust into the bottom and sides of an 8-inch springform pan.
- For the filling: In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Cream together with a hand mixer.
- Add half the zest and the lime juice.
- Fold in the whipped topping. Pour the mixture into the prepared crust. Smooth out the top and garnish with the remaining zest.
- Freeze for 2 hours. Remove the cake from the freezer 20 minutes prior to serving. Serve chilled.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen