Pineapple Upside-Down Bread
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat an 8x4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Add butter to the loaf pan; place in the oven for 5 minutes or until fully melted.
- Spread pineapple chunks evenly in the butter.
- Sprinkle the package of brown sugar topping (included in the quick bread mix box) over the pineapple and butter.
- In a medium bowl, combine the bread mix, water, reserved pineapple juice, vegetable oil and eggs until incorporated. Pour over the pineapple mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Slice the crown from the top of the loaf before removing it from the pan.
- Immediately invert loaf onto a plate and let cool before slicing.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen