Grilled Salmon Skewers with Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Season salmon with salt and pepper to taste. Thread the salmon cubes onto skewers, alternating with zucchini, peppers and tomatoes. Brush with oil.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Grill skewers 3 to 5 minutes on each side until seared and cooked through.
- For the dipping sauce: In a small skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the onion, garlic, crushed red pepper and ginger. Sauté the onions for 3 minutes, or until soft.
- Whisk in the soy sauce or vinegar, peanut butter, water and brown sugar. Continue cooking until heated through.
- Remove from heat and add green onions. Serve alongside skewers.
Recipe Courtesy of the ALDI Test Kitchen.