Spicy Sausage Potato Salad
A great accompaniment to any picnic, compliments of spicy sausage and cool potatoes.
- Place whole potatoes in a large pot, cover with water and 2 tablespoons salt; bring to a boil. Simmer for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and refrigerate approximately 1 hour.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to low heat, grill the sausages for 4 minutes on each side or preheat oven to 350° and bake sausages 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°. Refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, dice the onion and bell peppers; combine in a bowl.
- Prepare dressing: In a large bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Cut each potato into 8 to 12 bite sized pieces. Slice the sausages into ¼-inch medallions.
- Add the diced potato, sausage, onion and peppers to the dressing mixture, stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen