Spinach and Ricotta Crostini with Kalamata Olives
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Grill bread until crisp, about 1 minute per side. Reserve.
- In a food processor, pulse ricotta, sour cream and garlic until smooth.
- Add spinach and parmesan, pulsing several times without over mixing. Transfer mixture to medium bowl; add lemon juice, lemon zest, red pepper flakes and season with salt and pepper.
- Chill for 1 hour to allow flavors to marry.
- Place a dollop of spinach and ricotta mixture onto grilled bread slices. Garnish with minced olives and grated parmesan.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of The Kitchn