- Preheat oven to 325°. Prepare a springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine cookies and butter. Press evenly into the bottom and part way up the sides of the springform pan.
- Using a mixer, beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Slowly add sugar, vanilla, lemon zest, lemon juice, sour cream and heavy cream. Beat on low speed until fully incorporated.
- Add egg yolk and eggs, one at a time, beating until fully incorporated.
- Pour filling over crust and bake for 50 minutes or until center is partially set. Turn off oven and allow cake to rest in oven for 1 hour.
- Remove cake from oven and place on a cooling rack for 1 hour. Place in refrigerator and cool for 40 minutes until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, run a knife along the inside edge of the pan and carefully remove the cheesecake from pan.
TIP: Make cheesecake in advance to allow proper cooling and setting. Cake will hold for 3 days in refrigerator.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen