5 minutes (plus 4 hours to marinate)
17 minutes (plus 4 hours to marinate)
Argentinian Skirt Steak Tacos
1. For the chimichurri: In a blender combine all ingredients except canola oil and process until smooth. With blender on lowest setting, drizzle in canola oil until fully incorporated.
2. Marinate skirt steak in chimichurri sauce for at least 4 hours.
3. Using the lid of the Crofton Cast Iron 2-in-1 Pot, coat with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
4. In a single layer, place steaks in pan, cooking 4-6 minutes per side or until done to preference.
5. Meanwhile, in a medium skillet over medium-low heat, place tortillas in pan for 10-15 seconds per side to warm.
6. Dice steak, and place into warmed tortillas. Garnish with recommended toppings.
Tip: If you are unable to locate Chihuahua cheese, mild or white cheddar are perfect substitutes!
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Trevor, ALDI Test Kitchen