15 minutes (plus 30 minutes to marinate)
20 minutes (plus 5 minutes
1 hour, 10 minutes
Chimichurri Marinated Ribeye
- For chimichurri: In a blender, combine all ingredients until smooth. Reserve ½ cup.
- In a gallon-size zip bag, marinate the steaks with the remaining chimichurri for 30 minutes.
- Combine the reserved ½ cup chimichurri and honey, reserve for plating.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat, brush with oil. Remove ribeye steaks from marinade. Sear steaks on each side for 5-8 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 135° for medium rare. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Working against the grain, slice the steaks into strips. To serve, drizzle with chimichurri sauce and garnish with green onions.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen