- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a large sauté pan, brown ground beef and onion; drain fat. Add cabbage, soup mix, vinegar, salt and pepper and sauté for 5-7 minutes or until cabbage is softened. Reserve mixture.
- In a large mixing bowl, knead biscuit dough for 5-8 minutes. Roll out dough on a floured surface to 1/3-inch thickness. Cut into 4x4-inch squares.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons beef mixture onto each square and top with 1 slice of cheese. Fold all 4 corners together and pinch to seal.
- Transfer krautburgers, seam side down, to a parchment lined baking sheet and cover with plastic wrap. Allow to rest for 15-20 minutes in a warm spot.
- Brush each burger with melted butter and bake for 15-20 minutes or until biscuit is lightly browned.
TIP: For easier rolling, allow biscuits to warm to room temperature.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Kevin, ALDI Test Kitchen